33, save her self self esteem to remain a virgin until she find her better half,


'I'm grounded in who I am': Insecure star Yvonne Orji, 33, save her self self esteem to remain a virgin until she find her better half,
She indulges in lots of sex in HBO's Insecure.


But Yvonne Orji, 33, is saving herself for marriage, as she explicitly have a reason to  her dedication to her Christian faith a resent interview.
Yvonne Orji says she's happy to talk about the subject in hopes that it'll help people understand, I wasn't going to hide it just because I'm on TV,'she said,
 Yvonne Orji is open minded with People about her decision to remain a virgin until she's married
'I'm open, because why not? I'm grounded in who I am' the Nigerian-born star said."
'Before any of [the fame] happened, I sat down with myself and with God and thought, when I make it, how do you want me to represent you while I’m here?' 
The actress answered her own question, adding, 'It was like, OK, I know why I’m here. It’s to make you proud. you all might be curious about it,as been in the dark its hard to get my understanding about it,having your own reason on my decision,but its fine!
Waiting for marriage: Her character Molly indulges in lots of sex in HBO's Insecure but 33-year-old Yvonne's faith is very important to her 

The actress immigrated to the US from Nigeria at age 6 but said life in Maryland wasn't easy as she suffered bullying for her thick accent. 
She graduated from George Washington University with a master's degree in public health.
And while her parents had hoped she'd become a doctor Orji shocked her family when she announced after college that all she ever wanted was to be a stand-up comedian.

'She told her parent!  it would take me eight years to become a doctor, but give me eight years to make it in entertainment. And I’m happy to say, we did it in seven.'

Comments