I'm bless and well Favour beyond imagination, Sa actress Jessica Nkosi talks about her pregnancy on true love magazine


Jessica Nkosi a South African actress talks about her pregnancy, she review about her pregnancy on true love magazine july edition, dressing elegantly on a beautiful red dress.

She shared on her Instagram page!

Good morning loves ❤️❤️❤️
So I have something to share with you all. I’m very sorry I’ve been quiet and kept you in the dark about me. I’ve been going through a few things and decided to take a little break and get alright but I’m much better now… 🙌🏼
Now I’d like to share with you my blessing that God has gifted me with (well not just me… US lol)
I feel chosen and blessed beyond compare.
We can get @truelovemagazine and read about it… –
I have to, have to thank you for your continued love and support and care most of all. I LOVE YOU GUYS. And Ngiyabonga ❤️❤️❤️
#JessicaNkosi

Comments