NO MAN EVER GOT IT WISHING




NO MAN EVER GOT IT *WISHING*, EVERYONE THAT GOT IT RIGHT DID SO *WORKING*!!!!

and till date, many are still working, coz they don't wanna wear out!!!!

What do I mean when I say: *Working*!!!


For instance, I've got talking with some students especially of the tertiary level, and many told me: I wish I can skip this lecture and exam phase, to the point where I just graduated!!Though some might joke with it, a lot a serious about it!!! Why? The stress, pressure, demand and the likes,!!!!

For those currently in school, hear this truth , we have to go through the stress now, to escape the shame tomorrow!!!!! 

That is your own work: giving it all it takes to emerge *a trail blazer, a path finder and a pace setter*You have to go through the hardness (training) to escape the hardship (suffering)!!!

No one is born and begins running!!!

He/she must go through the*making process*!!!

‬: Its our making process that makes us emerge in our fields of related assignments (if you escape this process, you will have to learn from that prodigal son)🤔🤔

[And whatever you do that is true, lovely, pure, honest, and of good report, that is our *work*!!! It is our diligence at it that makes us shine, as the brightness of the firmament that God intended at the beginning!!!!

‬: Pls those that are learning under people, either entrepreneurs, private or Govt establishments, don't (never) disregard the training process!!!

I bet you, its for your making!!! *And at the end, it shall speak, though it tarries, wait for it, enjoy the training process*

And talking to a bigger group: the entrepreneurs......🤔🤔🤔


Let me begin by saying this: if you don't have a *mentor*, you will run *mental*......

The training process never ends!!!! Whether at 20 or 80! so keep following!!

Why? Coz *workers are paid, followers are made*

Jesus told Peter: ..... Follow me, and I will make you, (so that you can make others) !!! And it worked!!!

And yet to another 'awesome' group of friends!!!


When someone asks: so what are you doing now?

You'll here replies like: 

1) nothing oo, they have not called me yet, I've been waiting for 6months now

 2) Hmmm!!! Nothing ooo, I'm still waiting for God to do something....abhah (pls don't wait, till you waste Ooo)! Any faith that seems to make God 'absolutely responsible' for the outcomes of your life is an IRRESPONSIBLE FAITH' !!!when you are hungry, you don't say: God your word says: all things are possible to him that believes... Oh Lord! As am in this kitchen Cook this food now......well, you will wait forever!!!!

Especially if you're a Christian here, its a call to RESPONSIBILITY!!!!

I define responsibility as : RESPONDING TO THE ABILITY WITHIN YOU .... And even the one OUTSIDE of you And I conclude as I began: 


NO MAN EVER GOT IT *WISHING*, EVERYONE THAT GOT IT RIGHT DID SO *WORKING* (accepting responsibity for the outcome of your life; by engaging the engaging the training process)!!!!

 Let's learn from the Eagle (the greatest of all birds)...... It was once an eaglet!!!!

The Lion/lioness (the king and queen of the jungle) was once a cub!!!!!..... Pls accept responsibility for ur all-round growth/making!!!!

For eg! Am a young man! I just registered where i can learn  fashion designing......  

I want to go register for playing the keyboard!! Thirdly I'll be registering next month for baking skills... And in all this, am still working somewhere!! Its a making process,.... Its not about making the cash immediately, but learning the things that will help you to become finacially responsible & committed!!!!


Begin to make relevant moves friends!!!!!! I love you all and desire that: WE ALL BECOME HEAVENLY CONSCIOUS, YET NOT EARTHLY USELESS (Jesus wasn't, neither will I be)!!!!


Thank you Jesus for shedding your light abroad in our spirits!! The enemy has no access to this light received in Jesus precious name!!!! Amen!!!

Comments