My boyfriend allows me to flunt my bum on Instagram

 Pat Ugwu is a nollywood  actress from Enugu,bagged her university degree at the university of Abuja.She is a multi talented actress ,Acting,singing,modelling and from findings she use her uku a.k.a bum to advertise herself to be somebody,she is not a known face in the industry but when it comes to nuldity she is number 1 and she is ever ready to display it more than demanded,
However for a nollywood actress pat ugwu is a different story all together,let's start from some where,




The actress enjoys flaunting her voluminous bums on Facebook ,Instagram ...

Actress are challenge when it comes to really serious relationship, some gave up on the way on the quest to stay with their own man else their carrier brings them I'll luck...but Pat case for now is different, nollywood actress who has taking it as a hobby flaunting her back side confess to potpourri that her boyfriend is in support of her bum publicity God natural endowment on her which she has been using at all cost,she said her boyfriend does not get angry because of her romantic pictutes on instagram and he is not scared of competition from anyone either. He knows my love is for him. We trust each other. 
Hey, because I flaunt my bum and twerk a lot on Instagram doesn’t mean I am up for grabs, moneybags or no moneybags, I am not for sale. I have a man in my life and I am okay with that”, she added when asked if her boyfriend wasn’t scared of her being snatched by some randy moneybags.
Pat Ugwu, who goes by the name Pat Pat Ugwu on Instagram has loads of pictures and videos that have her twerking her God-given gift in several locations; namely; in the pool, by the pool side or just any location that gives the pictures luscious prominence,followers comment below,
Here are her uku gang




Comments