tonto dike celebrate son birthday,andre at 26


Nollywood  actress, Tonto dike, always close and loving to her son Andre.
She never misses any opportunity to celebrate him...
King Andre turn 26 months today,April 17,and she have taken to Instagram to share her post and celebrate him...

Her words, 

She wrote;

“My juicyman is 26months today…

A yooo SON I bless you Sir,I honor you Sir,I celebrate you Sir..

Kingy words don’t fall me but today the words I wanna say ARE THANK YOU KIDDO FOR BEING THE BEST LITTLE MAN EVER..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP,THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE.That I don’t take for granted,I PRAY FOR YOU TODAY THAT YOUR FUTURE IS SECURE IN CHRIST JESUS,I PRAY TODAY THAT THE THINGS THAT AFFECTED YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT AFFECT YOU.

YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD,YOU SHALL ALWAYS CONQUER THE WORLD.
JUST LIKE YOUR NAME IS KING SON YOU SHALL RULE.

SON HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU YOU MAKE BEING A MOM FABULOUS.

#AKINGSSON #KINGY #JUICYMAN #OLDIE INNA LITTLE BODY PAA #MY ACE #MYWORLD #MYLOVER #MYSECRET #MYALL

Haaa KINGY I LOVE YOU SHAAAAAAA




 
12 Comments

  1. Ade
    Nobody will celebrate ur sons birthday for u cus u are cruel
    Reply
  2. Bravo
    The guy looks like him papa
    Reply
  3. Trio
    I see no cruelty in Tonto Dike to be announced. Big up to her.
    Reply
  4. Ade
    How will u see when u are blind
    Reply
  5. Juliet
    Ade God will pay u back for calling out a mother.are u not cruel ur self. Big up to her
    Reply
  6. Ade
    Big up to her too
    Reply
  7. Araceli
    Happy birthday little guy and big ups 2 d beautiful mother Tonto Dike
    Reply
  8. Sommy
    Happy birthday to your handsome king
    Reply
  9. Sommy
    But for Ade hmmmmmm I laugh u, u think is easy to be a single mother I don’t blame you but it doll brain
    Reply
  10. Chy
    HBD king son
    Reply
  11. Jumbo Christiana
    Who are you to judge another, don’t mind them boo,happy birthday to the little boy king.
    Reply
  12. Ade
    Happy birthday
    Reply

Comments