Ademola,Osun gov poll : declares governorship ambition



Ademola Adeleke,senator representing Osun state west district,and uncle to the famous Nigeria music Celeb davido,is running for Osun state governor.

Ademola, davido uncle shared on his Instagram page,the copy of a later,written directly to the party, PDP (the people Democratic Party) ,declaring his intension to run the race.

“I wish to respectfully express my intent to vie for the ticket of the party as its candidate in the Osun State Governorship election,” he wrote.


I'm a member of a party in Sagba Abogunde word 2 of the Ede north local government,in Osun west district.
I'm a loyer man from the strongest political race of the PDP. I'm willing to offer myself for this great service if giving the opportunity to flag my flag at this governship gubernatorial race.

I pledge my continuous commitment and support ,stability and growth of the party...


Davido also shared a Adeleke’s campaign poster on his Instagram, captioning it:

OSUN WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!! @ademolaadeleke_01

Comments