EFCC AFTER HUSHPUPPI,AS HE IS CHALLENGE TO SAY WHAT HE DOES TO MAKE A LIVING

Deji Adeyanju,previously ask EFCC to investigate Hushpuppi source of income.
Staunch PDP supporters also challenge the millionaire to prove his source of income,because of his extravagant spending of money.

Hushpuppi was push by their attack to reveal how he made his money and was so emotional about it,The Gussi master ,self-made millionaire has been challenge to a debate to prove the source of his income is legit.

In response to the apparent misplaced anger, Hushpuppi announced his plan to denounce his Nigerian citizenship as it has not brought him anything in life. He further shared a lengthy rant video, accepting the debate challenge.

He also made known his request to honour the debate which Deji suggested should hold at the EFCC office. Ray Huspuppi who wholly accepted the challenge demanded Adeyanju to provide all he would require to touch down Nigeria. His requests include; a first class return ticket, five-star hotel accommodation, reliable security and good food.

Hush who sounded emotional in his rant, revealed his source of income as it has often been questioned because of his extravagant lifestyle. The Gucci master claimed to be a social media influencer who travels all around the world to host parties.

Ray also spoke on how the Nigerian system has failed him and how he was lucky to escape poverty that struck his entire family and generations before him. The Dubai-based millionaire also shared details of how he lost his sister to typhoid due to inability to afford medical bills.

Meanwhile, Hushpuppi has always told his fans how much he suffered before he landed in the luxury he is enjoying today. Recently, he confessed he thought he will never be released from the strong hold of poverty..

: I have done this video far long before Deji and his foolish team of investigation that Ogun will soon kill all of them together. I have been living permanently out of Nigeria for over 8 years and have only visited just once, as I take be problem of Nigeria I no understand.
“I have never held any public office or even benefited from my country ever since I was born, other places where I have lived they have loved and appreciated and catered for me more than my own people, tell me why I no suppose return una citizenship to una?
“All the countries I have been they have never convicted me for as little as traffic offense but the country I send money to people wants to investigate me, very funny useless people that just want children of the poor to remain poor and are intimidated and scared about them becoming great and kick them out of power. Youths make una no gree for them o, don’t be intimidated, fight back and make your voice be heard and ur votes count. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! Street ma take over very soon, iyalaya anybody,” he wrote.

Comments